Monday, February 11, 2013

Yes, Dear – Plus 3 years (almost)


It’s been almost 3-years since wife saved my life.  She reminds me of it now and then, usually with a term of endearment ending with something like, “….you sonofabitch.”

That’s not true of course.  She takes good care of me…actually, we take care of one another.  Neither of us see our own creeping frailties so, we point them out to one another; she more than me.  It’s one of those old, “does this dress make me look fat” traps. 

“You need to get your eyes checked,” she said recently. 

“Why,” I reply, “I can see just fine.”

She just shakes her head. 

LAST YEAR 

We’re making progress on the cooking implement drawer.  Lots of new cooking tools and you can even see the divider tray that was covered last year. 

THIS YEAR  

And the beat goes on....



Adios 

No comments: